"Steiner gave three potent and encompassing values for education, both inside and out of the classroom. They are ‘ TRUTH – BEAUTY - GOODNESS."
The Novalis College for the Art of Steiner Education
The Novalis College for the Art of Steiner Education is an initiative that began at the start of the 2015 school year.
The Novalis College was established over the early part of the year and will continue to develop to accommodate the following areas:
- Performance development of all staff
- Ongoing teacher education in Steiner pedagogy
- Mentoring and coaching
- Adult learning community (parent education)
- 4-Year Diploma Course in the Steiner Arts
- Parent induction for school volunteers
- Education and other conferences and seminars
- Developing links with other training organisations
- Promotion of the Lorien Stream
If you are interested in finding out more, please Contact us.
As the Novalis College develops, this area of our website will expand and provide more detailed information on the above areas.