It's The Little Things That Count
Aug 14, 2015
Our school environs are always evolving, though some changes are more obvious than others! During the three weeks of Winter holidays, and under the auspices of our newly formed WHS Committee, the following improvements were completed:
- New decking on the Novalis College building
- New pedestrian crossing/speed bump & safety
- barrier to the outside bus stop
- New cupboards and a noticeboard in the
- Playgroup/ future OOSH area
- New bookshelves in the High School English room
- Front fence repaired at the bus shelter.
And these improvements have been initiated:
- Work on a new High School pathway, linking into the main path/sundial area (less steep!)
- Safety/native bird friendly hedge along Primary courtyard wall (more details over the page)
- New fencing for the Playgroup/ future OOSH front grounds area.
We hope you enjoy the little differences, have patience with the longer term projects, and can assist us when help is needed.. Thank you!